HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starr, Sapphire S.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire S. Starr
District One
District One
Sapphire S. Starr

Money : 95245

Starr, Sapphire S. Empty
PostSubject: Starr, Sapphire S.   Starr, Sapphire S. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Starr, Sapphire S. Sas20156
SAPPHIRE STELLA STARR
17 . DISTRICT ONE . SCHOLAR . MEGAN FOX

O N E ! What's your name? Sapphire Stella Starr
T W O ! How old are you? 17
F O U R ! Describe yourself in five words. Daring, Sharp tongued, Overconfident, Ambitious, and Arrogant.
F I V E ! Out of those five words, choose one that describes you the best. Overconfident
S I X ! Who do you like? Both
S E V E N ! Do you consider yourself rebellious? Yes
E I G H T ! If you or a friend were to be Reaped in the Hunger Games, what would you do? Probably volunteer for my friend and go in to the Hunger Games hoping luck was on my side.

N I N E ! What are your goals? Living up to the expectations of her family, despite the fact she doesn't really believe in them.
T E N ! What are your hobbies? Dancing, listening to music, and long boarding.

E L E V E N ! Name all of your past and present household family members, names, and ages.

M O T H E R ! Platinum B. Starr . 43
F A T H E R ! Diamond C. Starr . 42
B R O T H E R ! Silver C.. Age 19
S I S T E R ! Satin F. Starr. Age 15

W H A T  A R E  Y O U   L I K E ?
L I K E S ! Name five things you like. Winning, being a leader, speed, chocolate, and anyone with a dry sense of humor.
D I S L I K E S ! Name five things you dislike. People who always follow the rules, teacher's pets, anyone to smart fort their own good, the color yellow, and cranberries.
F E A R S ! Name two things you're afraid of. Snakes, losing in anything, and falling from great heights.

T W E L V E !

Last edited by Sapphire S. Starr on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

Money : 97856

Starr, Sapphire S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr, Sapphire S.   Starr, Sapphire S. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:07 pm

PENDING!

Hello there! You're off to a great start, but there are some things you need to fix before we can accept your application. You have 7 days to complete these changes and let us know so we can check, or your account and your application will be deleted and archived!

----

Hello! Welcome To S&S! One thing, you just skipped number Eight! Very Happy Do this & you'll be fine, also our first Games won't be a real reaping, so if you wanted her to have a chance at being a Tribute, I'd make her 16 or 17 for now Smile Because next time she wont be able to be reaped if she's 19.

Thanks,

Tony

Back to top Go down
https://safesound.rpg-board.net
Sapphire S. Starr
District One
District One
Sapphire S. Starr

Money : 95245

Starr, Sapphire S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr, Sapphire S.   Starr, Sapphire S. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 pm

I fixed both of them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

Money : 97856

Starr, Sapphire S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr, Sapphire S.   Starr, Sapphire S. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 pm

ACCEPTED!

Hello! Welcome to Safe & Sound! We are happy to say that we love your application, and your character has been accepted! You may now do your Claims, and begin roleplaying! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member of the site.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour,

The Safe & Sound Staff Team
---
/**Sidenote: Your image is too big, but I can fix that, can't wait to thread with you!
Back to top Go down
https://safesound.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Starr, Sapphire S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starr, Sapphire S.   Starr, Sapphire S. Empty

Back to top Go down

Starr, Sapphire S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Safe & Sound :: Character Development :: Panem Files :: District One-
Jump to: